Wednesday, 17 July 2013

BELIEVE IN GOD; feel almighty’s presence around you


I am writing first ever blog of my life or frankly speaking I am writing something for the very first time. It took solid 4-5 days to think what to write, about whom to write and all of a sudden, an idea clicked to me - why not start writing with my life stories. I would like to thank my sweet and lovely daughter without whose encouragement, I would not have even thought about writing. I am not good in English; last year, she encouraged me to join British council as I wanted to improve my English but my bad luck, I could not continue that. Typhoid was the culprit.

I want to share some of my life experiences. I would not have been able to do so if God would not have given me a second birth. I still cannot forget that day of my life. About 15-20 years back, I met with a serious accident. This was a week before Diwali when I was busy dusting and cleaning my home, which is of course a part of pre-diwali preparations. Now-a-days, geysers are used to warm water in winters; we used heating rod for the same purpose then. I was cleaning cobwebs in the washroom when an aluminum bucket filled with hot water, with electric rod lying in it, fell on my leg. The connection was off but still, it had current flowing through – may be due to some defect or problem. I cannot recall how that rod with power on fell on my leg but the scar on my leg reminds me of the pain. It took six months for that wound to heal completely. By the grace of God, I survived. God saved me just like he sails through small boats in seas.

ONE SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE BLIND FAITH IN GOD AND BELIEVE THAT HE IS OMNIPRESENT.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment