Tuesday, 23 July 2013

IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU ARE HALF THE WAY TO SUCCESS


Nothing is impossible. The word - impossible - says I am possible just think it and get it. I have practically experienced that in my life. Age is no bar in learning whether learning to write a BLOG or to drive a scooty. I want to recall that moment when I bought a new scooty almost three months back. On the very first day my son drove the scooty from the showroom. He handed over the handle of the scooty when we reached at the gate of society saying that this is your scooty and you have to drive it. Very hardly I could save the scooty so that it would not hit the window of a house.

I remembered those days when I used to drive a Bajaj Chetek scooter in the hospital campus of an Air force Hospital around the hospital building on lonely roads .But after that I did not ride a bicycle for last 20 years. On the second day in the evening I took out my scooty tried a lot to drive but in vein. I practiced for 2-3 hrs next day but was not able to drive. I lost my heart, thought I would not able to drive it and I have wasted money on my scooty,but.If there is a will, there is a way .I made up my mind next day with a new enthusiasm, I Started my driving. It took me 8-10 days but after 10 days I was successful. Now I want to write a perfect blog and trying to do my best for that also ad think I am half the way on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment